Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is the first and probably hardest of all the assets you need to qualify for a funded admission to MS or PhD program in USA. Even if you have a mediocre CGPA, your acceptability can be significantly augmented with a handsome GRE score.
You can study alone at home or in a group of peers. However, our industry-standard course materials, crème de la crème faculty and scratch-built didactic tactics have been trusted by thousands of students to prepare and perform their level-best in the real GRE.
12 reasons why GREC’s GRE course is ahead of others:
- We are Bangladesh’s first and only test-prep company that provides online account for each of the students.
- Our GRE course is most scientifically designed and comprehensive among all of our competitors.
- A total of 36 campus-based classes’ strutted as per the world’s leading educational psychologists’ recommendation (classical passive learning, active learning, synergistic collaborative learning and dish-bowl learning).
- Richest lecture sheets. Our lecture sheets and online contents have exhaustively covered all the essential study materials in the market, and enough to prepare for the real GRE (verified in unbiased study).
- At least 50 online-based audio-visual lessons and quizzes (both timed and non-timed).
- Students get a free crash course of IELTS or TOEFL with their GRE course.
- Only the finest faculties are hired and rigorously trained before they start mentioning in the class.
- The largest fraternity of GRE and US-higher study aspirants belongs to GREC. Students mingle with faculty, alumni, and guests from USA frequently during their visit.
- You can repeat the course as many times as you want-with no additional cost.
- Each single class is mentioned under Intensive Quality policy.
- Students can grade the performance of the faculties inside classroom in a scale of 0-100, and a portion of our faculties’ wage comes from this evaluation.
- Students can participate in the GRE Model test similar to original GRE and developed by GREC.
3726total visits,6visits today